8.29.2006

Clucking



Items of note from a Hens Party. 26/8/2006

1. 35 people make an awful racket, particularly after a few glasses of champagne.
2. If you wear a fluffy tiara, yes, you will look like a bloody hen.
3. No, I can't jump puddles.
4. Some gorgeous people inculding a small group of lovely bloggers came. You know who you are. Thanks.
5. You will be very suprised by who will buy you plastics straws shaped like cocks.


I had a fantastic time, bersmirched briefly by one person acting out in a very surprising way. Not directly at me, but at someone who doesn't deserve such treatment. I know as a veteran host of parties attended by 5 to 250 that you can't control everything all the time, it is just a shame that someone used my happy event to unload some of their own power issues on my guests.

So onwards we go to the big event..... 19 days and counting. Apart from what I hope will be a beautiful day, I also have three weeks of sun and surf to go along with it.