3.24.2006

Wedding Update 1: Charge of the Bridezilla


As promised, Fridays will be a very special Wedding Edition of Ladycrackerland. Let's kick it off with the good stuff shall we?

Family
Since the proposal MLI's family has been nothing but great. I feel all warm and glowy inside because his sisters have been so lovely towards me, offering to help with all the little details. It serves as a reminder, not only do I get an unspeakably hot, sexy, wonderful husband to play with, I get 11 brothers and sisters as well. I'm already envisaging retirement-age Gin Rummy weekends somewhere nice in the country with them all.

Details
Venue is booked.
Celebrant is booked.
Honeymoon registry isn't far off.
As you know, SHOES ARE PURCHASED.
Food is sorted (Gourmet BBQ)
Attendants are sorted i.e none.
Guest list is drawn up and final.
Dress shopping commences next week.
Invites are being designed this weekend.
so really..

All I need is flowers for my bouquet and hair and makeup. Any suggestions would be received gratefully. Oh, and underwear to make his mind melt.

I want to get these clips for my hair to go with the bounty of red delights I'll be wearing there.




Emotions
Good, the anxiety dreams are going away and I'm relaxing into the arrangements. A few worries about my family and where they are going to stay and if they will all be able to come remain. But really, I'm having a ball - I'm organising a big party and it is going to be fabulous!