3.31.2006

Wedding Update 2: House of Moshe

Fuck, you'd think that nothing else exciting was happening in my bloody life wouldn't you? Well, as it happens, there is but it is far too early to start spreading the news about that yet. Stay tuned for a birth* of a different kind.

So, this week the search for the dress started and so far badly. I just dragged a male coworker into a shop on Sydney Rd for a quick scan of hemlines (all too long for me) and prices($$$$!!!!!), and was quickly picked as a troublemaker and told kindly not to drag the dresses along the ground by a shop woman with the cold eyes of killer. "Do not fuck with me" was hidden in every syllable she breathed at me.

Anyway, the quick scan proved fruitless and I have made a few bookings for Saturday in the hopes of finding something I like so I can at least describe the fabric to the dressmaker. I don't think "ummm, it was sort of shiny but sorta not" is GOING TO CUT IT PEOPLE.

And so, I have made an appointment with the wonderfully named HOUSE OF MOSHE, which makes me think of this..







having babies with this..








Please god, let it be a sign.



*not a baby ALRIGHT!