8.14.2006

CAR

In another effort to bring this blog up to date with the Adventures of Ladycracker, I shall tell you a little story about my birthday.

MLI, a blessed man and the best thing to happen to me since birth truly knows how to surprise a girl. For my birthday this year he bought me a CAR!



See? How lovely is that? Well, it is a second hand little tootle box, but it is all mine and has a working heater and stereo, so to me it spells utter luxury. The car I had before that, which I cheerfully sent off to the wreckers with a light heart and a royal wave was a 1984 Nissan Prairie that my ex and I bought off a pair of lesbians for $500.00.



See?

And this photo is of a Nissan Prairie in not such bad form. Mine was plastered with rude band stickers and had a tail light that we held on by gaffer tape and frankly it looked like an emo kid's first car, and, was starting to get embarrasingly loud and conspicous when dropping 4 and 6 at their respective day time holding pens.

MLI installed the stereo, got me 12 months registration and filled the petrol tank before presenting me with my new love, the Red Rocket, the weekend before my birthday. So, the question now is.. what do I get for his upcoming birthday to even get close to comparing with that?