1.06.2006

Resolve vs Revolt

I know we are almost a week into the new year, but I have been so busy taking vitamins, running around the park, doing push ups and ingesting Phyto-Soy-Mega-Power-Booster Shakes, making "peace" with myself and sending floral tributes to the Packer family* to take the time to let all my dear readers know about all the little things I plan to do to become a world beating superwoman.






In short, I plan to do these things, hardly world exploding stuff..

1. Buy a better red lipstick.
2. Learn to play poker like a demon.
3. Enrol in that Indian Head massage course.
4. Buy that costume, never you mind what perves.
5. Learn a language, something sexy like Italian or Spanish.
6. Enrol for those dance classes and tango like a pro.
7. Buy more music, see more bands.
8. Buy that Kozyndan giclee print I have had my eye on.
9. Become a more active political animal.
10. Remember to feed the fish.

Of course I have some very private, soul searching desires that I must follow through on this year but you do not need to know too much about those. All I may say is that I see the potential for 2006 to include; a celebration of love, a broadening of mental horizons and, if it all goes well, the road to my true vocation clear and true.

If the Village Voice is anything to go by, it all might work out for me - this is what they have to say..


CANCER (June 21–July 22): There's no delicate way to say this, so please stop reading and come back next week if you're offended by graphic references to pleasure. According to my analysis of the long-term astrological omens, you're on tap to experience more orgasms in 2006 than you have in any previous year. On average, your climaxes are also likely to be longer and more intense. Other varieties of bliss, rapture, and joy will probably occur at record levels as well. Think you can handle it?

OH JOY, BRING IT ON










* bald faced lie