12.08.2005

A girl can't help it

Example
I've been trying recently to keep MLI's and my relationship off the blog but I'm sure my loyal readers are just dying to hear what we have been up to lately.

Living together has been a far smoother journey then what I first envisaged. My messy tendencies seem to be stymied and MLI manages to get more than three things in the fridge when he does the shopping. The girls have been sweet little angels when they aren't being naughty little minxes and have reacted well to my growing role as a disciplinarian as well as a giver of love, cuddles, baths and story time.

In fact, the relationship I have with the girls has become so important to me. I miss them when they go to their mother's house, I look forward to hearing about 6's day at school and what 4 got up to at kinder. So things are really good with those two.

Everyday with MLI just gets better and better. I love waking up next to him, the smell and feel of his skin, our little jokes and the warm feeling of total love and acceptance that he provides for me. Everyday I'm made so aware of how amazing he is, the forthright manner in which he lives life, the lack of fear in planning a future with me and all the little things that we have together that make life a much sweeter thing.

That's all, I'm off to sleep on fluffy white clouds and cuddle puppies or something. Normality will resume tomorrow.