12.06.2005

The madness must stop

I'm sure I'm not the only one who experienced a pretty terrible week just gone, but hell I'm paying for it this week.
To illustrate - my car stereo was stolen from my car while I had it at the mechanics getting serviced.

I'm the type of girl with little regard for venue and will not have any problems hassling a Hard House DJ about why he/she isn't playing The Pixies until they have to call security, I pass out etc.

Example
"STOP TWIDDLING YOUR KNOB/S AND PUT SOME INTERPOL ON FUCKHEAD!"

So you can see the situation is getting pretty dire in my car. In fact the soundtrack of today's journey to work consisted of a little Australian ditty you might remember...



















altogether now..

"Say goodbye, oh no don't!
Say goodbye, oh no don't!
Say goodbye, I want to see you every mornin', noon and ni-ight"

Please help me - what track would better to have on repeat in my head?