12.23.2005

Not only annoying but educational too



My love of google is very well documented but now I have discoved not only does it feed my passion for WACKY pictures, I can also feed a family nutritious Spam based meals! Never one to shirk my responsibilities as a cutting edge blogger, here are some fun Christmas meal ideas for you, gleaned from the ads on the spam page of gmail.

Vineyard Spam Salad - Combine grapes, spam, peapods and onions in large bowl(yummy!)
Spam Hashbrown Bake - Serves 8 (what an original idea!)
Ginger Spam Salad - Serves 1, refrigerate overnight (don't cry single person, spam will fill that hole!)
Savory Spam Crescents - Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown (!!!)
Spam Breakfast Burritos - Bake 5-10 minutes, serve with salsa (Spam for breafast, you have to hand it to their marketing people.)
Spam Primavera - Toss with linguini, serve immediately (Impress you Italian mother in law with this wonderfully cross cultural dish!)
Spam Fajitas - Serves 8, add extra salsa if desired (yes I think I will need that extra salsa.)
Spam Skillet Casserole - Broil until golden (Little known fact about me:the word broil makes my skin crawl.)

Don't say that the internet has taught you nothing.








I will be accepting all meal invitations that feature these amazing recipes.

*opens gmail hopefully*