1.10.2006

Manna

This week has been one of expensive champagne drinking proportions. MLI has scored a kick arse promotion and the trickle through effect means I get a new car!










So last night I was having a look around on the internerd for a new car and got lost in the weirdness per usual. Lucky me came across this post and I tell you it got the imagination firing...



....



....................

NO TITLE

It is very good to swallow; Some of the positives are-
1. It makes you very horny
2. It makes your breasts larger
3. It is very good for your skin. It has some hormones which prevent you from ageing
4. It tastes like juice from heaven
5. Your man will love you forever and treat you like a princess


What on earth could this person be talking about? Could it be this?










Or this?







what I really want to know... Do I have to push it though this to get a result?





Come on people, join in! Most original answer gets a souvenir from my soon to be gone car!