9.23.2005

I'm glad I spent it with you

Example

Inspiration today comes from Fluffy and her recent post about International Fluffy Day. What would happen on International Ladycracker Day?

Well probably some if not all of the following..

- I would have the day off.

- I would be woken with a gentle kiss and a whispered "morning darling". MLI and I would lie together enjoying the morning sensations. We would both have satisfying orgasms.

- I would wander into the kitchen. It would be light, airy, clean and full of Spanish aromas, Tiger Lillies would be on the long bench table and the papers would be unwrapped (The Age, Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Sleaze Nation, The Guardian, NW) For breakfast I would eat an omelette with truffle oil and super fresh blood orange juice.

- After brekkie I would play with the girls and they would teach me the secrets of happiness.

- I would go for a swim and the temperature of the water would be perfect, my goggles wouldn't leave marks on my face and my brain wouldn't hurt from the bathing cap.

- For lunch I would eat a ham, brie and mustard baguette and it will taste divine.

- After the swim I would go op shopping and buy the most fabulous dark green dress with white crystal embroidery for $10 and it will fit like a glove.

- I would wear above dress and take high tea with my girlfriends at the Tea shop in Royal Arcade. For tea I would wear big dark glasses and white tea gloves.

- In the late afternoon I will go to a park and stare at nothing. I would read "Valley of the Dolls" or "Lace" without a hint of guilt.

- For dinner MLI and I would go to simple Italian restaurant and eat the world's best pasta and drink delicious red wine. I will get a little drunk.

- After dinner MLI and I would head to see The Pixies. We will have front row view and they will play every album in chronological order.

- After the concert and drinks with the band, MLI and I would go home, make out like teenagers on the couch for hours and go to bed happy.

It sounds like to most perfect day to me. For true perfection it would great if on International Ladycracker Day I could learn the secret to finishing a post well....