9.14.2005

Meme Stealer

I think I might have stolen this from Brownie Sorry, I just couldn't wait around like a dog begging for a bone any longer. This meme was ripe for the picking, basically because my borderline delusional personality can think about this sort of stuff for days in complete sugar coated contentment.

"So...Who would you want to play yourself in your BioPic?"

LIV TYLER
Example

Why? Because she is insanely hot and I lust after her. She is a curvy, darked hair princess and once I stop tripping over my feet and my foolish mouth and gain some real sophistication I wanna be just like her.


"Riiight well we can all dream. So tell me, who will most probably play you?"


JANEANE GARAFALO
Example

Slightly loopy bird with glasses and great taste in music. Occasionally says the wrong thing.


So there you have it. I feel a great sense of satisfaction getting that of my chest, thanks for listening.

This meme is free to a good home.