9.12.2005

a perfect ending

As I lay in his arms after the perfect orgasm.
I whispered, "After you came I cried"
"Why", he returned.
"Because I was overwhelmed with an intense feeling of love and tenderness."
"Yes, that was definitely full of love."

And so ended our few days of peaceful togetherness. We ate, drank, had spa's, made love on top of a hill as the sun was going down, laboured over the scrabble board and I fell more totally and blissfully in love with MLI than I thought could be possible.

And we bought wine.
The cabinet now contains thus:
Dalwhinnie - 2003 Estate Shiraz
Taltarni - 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2002 Shiraz (Not available to public apparently)
Taltarni Cephas 2003 Shiraz (bloody marvellous)
Blue Pyrenees Semillion and Sauvignon Blanc both 2004 I think.
Warrenmang 2004 Estate Shiraz
Clover Hill Sparkling

Looking nice and full with special bottles for dinners, MLI's upcoming birthday and the like. I have returned to my life a lot more relaxed and vow to get away from it all more often.

The feeling of bleh is gone and energy is restored.