11.14.2005

roku, shichi, hachi

The ever interesting Richard Watts has tagged me with this meme. To celebrate my current mood, a Codrallled up, tight jawed anxiety I will tell you twenty things about me using brevity as my guide.


I'm kind of dorky
I like to laugh
My favourite flower is Lily
My favourite perfume is Hypnotic Poison
My favourite film is The Hunger
My favourite composer is Shubert
My favourite food icecream
My favourite band Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
My favourite modern artist is Camille Rose Garcia
My favourite poet is Sean M Whelan
My favourite writer is Margaret Atwood or Brett Easton Ellis
My greatest achievement is yet to come
My favourite activity is cleaning out my handbag
My least favourite things to do is wash clothes
The last person I rang was MLI
The last CD I listened to was Bell Orchestre's "Recording A Tape The Colour Of The Light"
The last film I saw was "Me You and Everyone We Know"
I am a member of a union
I believe in tolerance and compassion
Today I am wearing green and black striped underwear.