11.07.2005

Me and Mrs Jones


MLI celebrated his birthday on the weekend and I must say I spoiled us both rotten.

We ate Asparagus with Egg Ravioli, Pork Belly, Sirloin with Garlic Butter and Salted Chicken with Spring Vegies here, drinking a very special number from here.
A completely delicious, romantic meal was had and I highly recommend Mrs Jones for an evening out.

After dinner and the purchase of THE WORLD"S BEST BOOK, I presented MLI with his gifts.


Example
LOUIS ROEDERER CHAMPAGNE


AND

Example
A COMPLETE YOGA ACCESORIES KIT

Naturally, I too will benefit from these gifts! I also went all Suzy Homemaker and baked a cake with the ubiquitous "HAPPY LIFE INTELLIGENT CANDLE" from Victoria Street that we ate yesterday, lighting the candles again so that the girls could each have a go blowing out the candles.

Much fun.