10.20.2005

Rockwiz : A grand blogging adventure of five parts

On Tuesday night I was blessed with the company of some very fine folk.

  • The Lovely Fluffy

  • The Amazing M!key

  • South Side "Hot Rack" Elaine


  • and

  • The New One, Reuben


  • This fella was going to join us too and we missed him!

    We took part in what can only be considered the best thing to do on a Tuesday night in Melbourne. These guys can fill you in on most of the shenanigans, suffice to say we had a rockin' good time, probably got our mugs on the telly and suprisingly enjoyed having a bit of a sing along.

    Tuesday was the first time that I had met Fluffy, Southside Elaine and Reuben, having met M!key when we went to the Panics. For your enjoyment, take a peek and what was going through my head before we got to sing along "it's a Long Way To The Top" (The world's best icebreaker.)

    5.30pm - Damn I forgot that I promised the girls a lift home, ok let's go.
    6.00pm - ok not long to go now... oooh I hope they like me!
    6.10pm - does hair and makeup while driving down Williams Rd, thinks deeply about the wisdom of the feature clips in my hair.
    6.20pm - walk into the Espy, look for blogger types, realise I have no idea what a blogger type is, stand in line.
    6.30pm - M!key finds me, yay! then he find Elaine yay!, (gee, she's pretty)
    6.45pm - still in line and as we get to the front... Fluffy! I knew who she was straight away. (Ooohh I really like her eyes and hair)
    7.00pm - so where's Reuben and Skander?
    7.10pm - A ball of energy bounces by called Reuben. Unreal! Skander is still not here but the sing alongs have commenced! Rock and Roll!


    And the rest? - follow the links above. Especially if you want to find out which famous Australian singer offered a bit of sumthin' sumthin' to one of our dear bloggers?

    This will definitely be happening again so for all you shy folk who didn't come this tme, I would most pleased to see you at the round table next time!