10.19.2005

ichi, ni, san...

A woman with a rack to die for sent me this. So, I comply and open the vault for TWENTY THINGS ABOUT ME.

Example
(THIS IMAGE IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THIS POST BUT KINDA SCARY, YEAH?)



1. I have hair on my toes.
2. I was on a game show when I was a child and became champion of champions.
3. I am very sociable.
4. I haven't finished my university degree.
5. I'm on a serious scrabble losing streak at the moment.
6. I am head over heels in love with an amazing man and I hope to be his wife.
7. Some people say I look like Liv Tyler or Catherine Zeta Jones.
8. My favourite job ever was working at a 7 - 11.
9. I spent year in the Northern Territory working as a housekeeper at a hotel when I was 19.
10. I haven't been overseas yet expect for NZ and I'm taking great pains to correct this.
11.I despise popcorn.
12. I make great scrambled eggs
13. I cannot fry an egg.
14. I still cry when I think wbout my dead grandmother, but not my grandfather as he was an alcoholic and I'm scared that I will turn out like him.
15. I'm not afraid of my body.
16. I have very small hands and feet for my height.
17. I think very carefully about what underwear I wear each day and prefer that it matches.
18. I am very passionate about organic skincare.
19. I think a life lived without love is a waste.
20. my one selfish wish? - I wish for fierce intelligence.

Of course if you would like to know more please enjoy the saga. - and, as per usual, this meme is free to our good home.