8.22.2005

Weekend

A huge amount frivolity this weekend

Firstly some very important events have occurred this weekend.

1. MLI met my Mum. My family all live in QLD so it is big event when they come to town. As per expected MLI charmed her sideways.

2. MLI and I discussed how much money we would need to buy a house. "I'm laying my cards on the table baby". Oh my god I get warm fuzzies just thinking about it.

3. MLI and I discussed my wedding dress, where we are going to get married and whether walking down the aisle should be to the man in black, Johnny Cash or Flaming Lips. I'm erring towards Johnny Cash at the moment.

So all very exciting pipe dreamy sort of stuff, and I know we haven't been together all that long so I'm sure regular readers, friends and family would express some reservations if they knew that we are talking this way. I think: what is the point of loving if it isn't all in? Yeah you get hurt sure but I would rather have a broken heart then one that is hidden behind a stone.

Anyway apart from the lovey dovey stuff, HUGE party weekend had an absolute ball, some great lovin' a sleep in and then off to scienceworks with the girls to explore the wonders of the universe.

Life is pretty grand sometimes.