8.16.2005

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Russell Allen, a gem from the north sent me this meme last week and who could resist? The original meme was - What's in my wallet? HELLO! I'm a girl. Random wonderfulness can't be contained to a wallet or purse.

So as per the photo below, let's plumb my depths so to speak.

Example

Perfume - Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior, my favourite perfume. A present from flattie for my 28th birthday.
Cotton buds - for cleaning out my belly button after navel gazing naturally.
Orange and black spotted makeup bag - $2.00 from Camberwell markets.
2 eye shadow quads - all the blues, all the purples.
Concealer - too lazy to use
eyeliner
red red lipstick
foundation
lip brush
nail file
2 x lip gloss homemade
tweezers
tampons
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Keys - with keyring "give the damn bitchy nicotine queen her cigarettes" - brought back from England for me by my friend Pat.
Peter Styvesant Lights in the hard pack
lighter
Coins
cash
Wide tooth comb
Martha Wainwright CD for friend
Diane Arbus postcard to remind me to go to the exhibition (went, lovely thanks)
Tickets to see the Hives
post it note with entry information about Scienceworks.
Reciept from Thursday's dinner with MLI
Reciept from passport application
New necklace bought on a whim on Brunswick St at 11.00pm last Wednesday night.
Reciept from DVD repairs
Pen
Camera
Pen knife - Swiss Army Knife Mountaineers edition in black, A prized possession dearly loved by me that will have to be wrenched from my fingers on death. Was lost for six months earlier this year causing me very much distress.

Purse containing:
library card
gym card
superfund membership card
drivers license
appointment card - optometrist
medicare card
National unions of Workers membership card (together we are united)
Melbourne Queer Film Festival Member card
Amnesty International Card
another optometrist appointment card
Hotel key - Medusa Sydney
Hotel key - Grand Hyatt Melbourne
reciept from parking
Electoral enrolment details
Credit Card/Bank Card
copy of friends obituary - he is not dead it is an advance obituary.
Suicide Girls stickers

Not at all as exciting as others I guess. Perhaps I should add in few random body parts?