8.18.2005

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK....

Example

Hi there, today we celebrate a momentous occasion in Ladycrackerland. Today, this humble abode for the overfill of my life has cracked 10,000 hits.

So, thanks for my commemorative trophy Blogger, there are so many people to thank where do I start?.. here goes.


Firstly my beloved google image search. Without you my life would be a colourless expanse of scrolling white space.
Secondly my camera who has nestled right in with image search and continues to fill my life with pleasure.
Thirdly I would like to thank blogging friends old, new and the disappeared. You have made me laugh and listened to my whinges, fears and embarrassing incidents without judgement or recrimination. If only such freedoms where available to more.


Thanks for stopping by y'all.


And a very happy 10,000 to M!key of Random Concoction, a true gentleman and a pleasure to know.