6.14.2005

wipe 23 years off your life with craptastic plastic!

Last night young DB came around with TB and SF to celebrate her 33rd birthday. The flattie and her boy organised dinner and well as some other surprises including

THE BEST PIECE OF CRAPTASTIC I HAVE EVER SEEN

Example

So this is how it works.

You light a little red dot in the middle of the closed lotus flower causing a little banger to go off.
The firework lights the candles and they drop down, opening up the flower to look like this.


Example


And apparently it plays music. Ours didn't unfortunately.

I swear this Happy Birthday Intelligent Candle is the secret to everlasting life.
The minute it was lit I was instantly five again.

My birthday is coming up too and I would like one of these lit everyday as I arise from my sleeping chamber for at least a week.

Donations of HAPPY BIRTHDAY INTELLIGENT CANDLES can be sent to me via this address

St Vincents Hospital
Emergency Ward
Melbourne
Australia

Don't believe me? - check this out