5.24.2005

A Musical Baton

Music sweet music was passed to me from Otherwise

Total volume of music files on my computer:
none, I listen to CD's from work, CD's I buy or are bought for me, CD's people make for me, or a plethora of internet radio stations. Does that make me a luddite?

Song playing right now:
Stereo - Pavement
care of Divide by Zero Radio on Live 365

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

Rock and Roll Suicide - David Bowie (Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars)
Babe you Turn Me On - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (Lyre of Orpheus)
Do You Realise? - The Flaming Lips (Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots)
Damaged Goods - Gang Of Four (some mixed tape someone made me)
Vamos - The Pixies (Surfer Rosa and Come On Pilgrim)

SIX people to whom I’m passing the baton:

Cracker, AC,
Yammer Rancour,Skander, M!key and Sterne