5.12.2005

Everything begins with an R

Some things that I need to get out there.

1. I love Melbourne, I really do.
2. I'm blessed by good fortune most of the time.
3. My oral sex abilities really are rather good.
4. I have a fucking great boyfriend.
5. We had a lovely dinner last night.
6. I recently found out that the call sign for ABC Radio in our nation's political capital is 666. I think this is very funny.
7. I found this website and it made me laugh, thanks Village Voice
8. a theory I have been harbouring for awhile may be correct see this post for my thoughts Theory No.1
9. I miss my friend Lauren and can't wait to see her.
10. Communication is the key to a bright and better future as is chipboard on the fireplaces.
11. Next week I will be indulging in the most debaucherous three days of my life and I cannot wait.
12. I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to get addicted to Big Brother this year.
13. I'm so far behind in scrabble I may never ever catch up.
14. I'm going to be an aunty soon. Oh dear.
15. My life is about to change dramatically, I just have this gut feeling.
16. Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars is a great album.
17. So many good gigs are coming up, my tshirt collection is going to skyrocket.
18. I'm having nightmares with wolf spiders in them. They attack my face and no one will help me get to the hospital.
19. NLI has the most glove like body and I miss it when I can't hold him.
20. Learning to knit is no fun when no one is there to talk to.