3.21.2005

But I did get out in the sun!

Quick post. Great weekend. New love interest (hereby known as NLI - must protect the reputation of the innocent) is an absolutely charming, gorgeous man. Example of general greatness is this: In reference to conversation from last week's date he was going to get both of our favourite OZ films out from the video store so we could watch them together. That is just complete hotness - can he read minds?

I did get out and about yesterday rather than lie around and eat and read as I usually do. I went swimming and got into the garden.

However too much sun is bad for me and I did watch lots of films also. A sample of my viewing will be represented by the below comparison of the best line and the worst line I heard

THE BEST
Example
(to Budd, as he is dying) Now in these last agonizing minutes of life you have left, let me answer the question you asked earlier more thoroughly. Right at this moment, the biggest "R" I feel is Regret. Regret that maybe the greatest warrior I have ever known, met her end at the hands of a bushwhackin, scrub, alky piece of shit like you. That woman deserved better.

THE WORST
Example
Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed.

you see?

The Kill Bill marathon has inspired me to look into getting some fencing lessons. What a sexy sport that is.