12.16.2004

odds and ends

Caught up with E while he was in town and had dinner - had a great night the Terminus hotel does these great 5 dollar steaks with mash potato(!) Mash Potato really excites me because I never ever cook it and my mum, bless her, didn't really make a great batch.

The whole Christmads season thing stresses me out a bit because I never really get into it. In the past I have spent a number of Xmas days by myself without any self pity - just a book and bottle of wine - heaven.
This year I'm going to be hanging with the family in Brisbane and my other side of the family arrive here a few days before that.

This year will be a bit different as it was my first without the ex. Oh Well. Life Goes On.

Work has got me under the pump as well at the moment - promo tours galore in the early part of the year and the music section is pumped as well with BDO artists touring

So exciting - I get to meet Kid Koala (most exciting!) as my friend is touring plus VIP tix to the BDO. Perhaps my fantasy about meeting a successful author and living in Southern Spain with him is not as achievable as a so cal punk rocker??

Hmmmmm....