11.25.2004

Catch up

Been very slack lately and haven't been updating so..

Firstly since I have a few people email me wanting to know the goss the reunion was hilarious!

Very scary walking in to a room full of people that you recognise except they are fatter or have less hair and more wrinkles. Concerns regarding decay of own self freaked me out so I went to the toilet for about half an hour and tried to breathe. A few people got really drunk really quickly and Jordan and I had to make up a game so that if we got stuck with anyone we didn't like we could be rescued.

The girls were good and it was fab to see them all. Saw the one guy that I did want to catch up with but he was a serious disappointment.

My job was considered pretty glam which goes to show.

Funny observations - everyone was a bit rabbit in the headlights, some idiot saying "Oh My God, it is just like being back at school!" ( tell me how is it being the president of Mensa?) no one had outed themselves yet except one girl and not many of the mega dweebs made an appearance. A shame because I was most interested in how that group was going.

So to recap
Anticipation level - 7
Initial panic level - 9 - 10
Crack ons - 4 (strange)
Amount of people I will still speak to - 6
Chances of going to another reunion - nil