1.22.2006

Hear my battle cry!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ladycracker!

  1. Ladycracker can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak.
  2. If you drop Ladycracker from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
  3. Grapes explode if you put them inside Ladycracker.
  4. Czar Paul I banished Ladycracker to Siberia for marching out of step.
  5. Ladycracker is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons!
  6. All swans in England belong to Ladycracker!
  7. The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Ladycracker as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle!
  8. Ladycracker is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
  9. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Ladycracker.
  10. Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in Ladycracker.
I am interested in - do tell me about



EDIT: I'm rude sometimes. I found this over at Help Me I'm Falling.