7.28.2005

SO POST MODERN

Example


A moving post regarding Interpol's Melbourne Concert at the Metro Nightclub last night

3.45pm: Hey Trophy Wives - good luck with the slam tonight, sorry I can't make it but I'm due for a gang bang with Interpol, laters..

10.00pm: Yay! I have met Sterne for the first time! And they have saved a booth!, who said that blogging was not a worthy pastime?

10.30pm: Ooooooooh pretty lights, moody vocals, sexy boys, nice suits, !!!!!!!!!!! pant wettingly exciting times indeed.

11:45pm: As MLI stated this morning - " you went from this charmingingly uncool girl to this strange girl talking in code and banging on about - what is it blogging? - politics. I was a bit frightened really"

11.55pm: I say with flushed cheeks "Hey Sterne I have the best idea for a post tomorrow, mine will be waaaay cooler than yours".

9.00am: Goddammit! Where is that damn "Which member of Interpol are you?" quiz that I did a few months ago I can't find it on Google anywhere. FAAARRRRK! This ruins my whole posting premise. How annoying.

9.45am: Ok definitely can't find it, better give up and go back to the other idea


So here we go....

Interpol rocked the goddamn house last night. I had one of my fave bloggers for company along with MLI and the PIC (Partner in Crime, see post below).

I loved every bit of it but these are the highlights.

1. Mick Molloy is a Interpol fan! He needs a bath and a shave!
2. The Metro toilets are specifically designed so that I can keep the door closed with my outreached leg if the lock is broken!
3. I didn't have to line up at the bar!
4. I didn't spend money on band mechandise! Perhaps my addiction is cured!
5. Sterne!
6. Daniel's Beautiful Guitar!
7. Pauls Everything!
8. Carlos D's Hair!
9. The Lighting!
10.The Music!

So..

in the words on one of our most famous diarists
...

Example

last night was ACE people.

(Aah Jeez that was shit Sterne I hope that you can do better).