7.21.2005

PR WENCH

Right, still frantically busy with my guest but some quick things to say.

PR Wenches often need to do a number of things to keep the talent happy.

this week I have:
Driven halfway around Sydney looking for a noodle bar at midnight - not as easy as you think.
Been drug mule and I was checked for bombs while holding said drugs in underpants.
Made 120 phone calls in less than two days.
Wheedled, prodded, poked and generally tried to wring promises out of our nation's media.
Met one of the loveliest girls ever - she works for 2SER and I have a *crush*.
Smiled patiently when I wanted to wring my boss' neck with her constant checking up on me.
Met Ben from the 'gurge what a lovely chappie and naturally texted Desci immediately to fill her in. I'm afraid Desci not much to report there.
And the frenzhal boys.
And Greg Araki, superfit, super intelligent and superhot - another crush jayzus.
And finally Blackie and Ray from The Hard Ons. Without gushing and crapping on about my "yoof" thankfully.
bought a really cool cold drink dispenser for $4.00 in Bondi. It is sitting on my desk looking beautiful right now.

AND......

Played with my new camera!!! The everloving MLI got all the loaded hints I dropped and came up with the goods.
The days of google image search may be put on hold
Or maybe not.

I also celebrated the strangest birthday of my life - spending it with two complete strangers at the aquarium and then checking out War of the Worlds. It wasn't bad but I hope it is not a precursor for my year...


ALONE IN A ROOM SURROUNDED BY SHARKS OR ON THE EDGE OF DESTRUCTION AND UNDER ATTACK BY ALIENS.