7.27.2005

IN THE OFFICE

I share my office with one other person. She is one of the greatest people I have ever met.

Example
Almost as good as Magda from Ab Fab

SHE IS EFFICIENT
Example: She has changed her lunchtime sandwich order to reflect mine. This way it take half the time to order and it comes to exactly 5 dollars.

SHE IS INSPIRATIONAL
Example: Works like a dog to get everything done, brainstorming at 100 miles an hour.

SHE IS LOYAL
Example: Fed me bottles of wine when I took a bad turn back in October 2004. Hates the people I hate even though there is no need.

SHE IS TASTEFUL
Example: Huge CD collection, DJ talents and book lover.

SHE IS A GOOD DRINKING PARTNER
Example: It is always us two at the end of the night sucking back scoobs somewhere dodgy.

SHE IS FUNNY
Example: While maybe not up to the standard of the gems on this site This little pearler left her mouth today.

"Oh for fucks sake can you get S****** of my back? she is bleeding my arse dry"


GOLD.