5.02.2005

Catriona Rowntree: Champion of the Underweight

The Logies is always a wickedly cringeworthy TV event and I always enjoy the arrivals. I don't really bother with the awards but while channel surfing I managed to catch the Neighbours dance number - Hilarious especially the actress who plays Serena.

I think that she may have spent one or two mornings coming down of her coke high watching the booty shaking show that is Video Hits by the way that she was dancing.

However, the scariness of the Logies show can be summed up by this repartee between the Arrivals Show host Catriona Rowntree and Renovation Rescue's Rebecca Harris


Example
Catriona " I must say Rebecca, I don't know how you do it, you must have given birth to your two children through your head - look at you, you are a toothpick!


Example
Rebecca " Thanks Catriona!, (demurs,blushes etc etc)"


Catriona, any more comments like that praising a woman for her toothpickness and you should be hung out to dry. How very inappropriate, the woman is clearly underweight, no doubt by choice and you praise her like it is a amazing achievement.


Good Grief