4.27.2005

Successful, that's me

So got a call from the NLI last night letting me know that I had two hits on the board re: kids. The littlest one who was a bit shy with me on Monday quite out of the blue stated" I like ....., I was just feeling shy on Monday".

Hooray! I thought that she hated me on sight and it made me feel very nervous, but my natural charm, beauty, shining light of goodness etc etc etc obviously came through for me in the end.

I have a department meeting today and as such have made a real effort with the wardrobe, hoping that by looking at my legs they might forget that I doesn't look like I have done any work at all for a month.

Yep Feminism. My middle name.

So, in tribute to work over the next few posts I will provide a photo that will show one part of my desk. So here goes. Inspiration come in many forms and this time it comes from here

listening to Queen Andreena/The Butcher and the Butterfly