3.03.2005

yes yes I will finally reveal

Example

Nothing to report from the last 24 hours so I will tidy up a loose end that has been brought to my attention

From this post from January

1.24.2005
In Brisbane again with only snatched moments on the blog - guys with questions I'll get back to you when I have more access.

and I have to tell you about the scary relevation of Sunday night... "



OK so this is the revelation.

I was at home alone preparing to go to Brisbane for my Grandmother's funeral. I couldn't sleep at all so I got up to watch some infomercials. It was a bit cold so I put my black fringed shawl around my shoulders. Then I was a bit hungry and there wasn't any real food to speak of in the house so I opened a tin of tuna and starting eating that.
I caught sight of myself in the mirror opposite the loungeroom and with my hair tied back and my glasses on I looked EXACTLY LIKE I WOULD IF I WAS A LITTLE OLD ITALIAN WOMAN, LEFT FOR DEAD BY MY UNGRATEFUL FAMILY, EATING CAT FOOD OUT OF A TIN.

It freaked me right out.