2.25.2005

funny memory - must write

I just had convo with one of the girls in the office about the best time of day to eat fruit -I'm well regarded around the office for my nutritional facts and figures, old wive's tales and voodoo cures.

I remembered when I was working at film fest a few years ago I met a FRUITARIAN, somebody who only eats raw fruit and veges. I ws fascinated, we spoke at length about this and the fella lent me a book about the movement. Fruitarianism is one step away from those breatharians I felt after reading this crazed book.

But, each to their own I thought, no worries.

Anyway I only had a choice between sushi and Hungry Jacks at this particular location of work and heartily sick of handrolls I decided to treat myself to a burger at Hj's.

Who do I see outside HJ's wolfing down a burger with fries than my very own Fruitarian mate..
Nobody likes a bullshitter.