2.28.2005

Part one, two and three

I will need a lot of time to write up the goings on at me partay on the weekend so a few dribs and crabs to ame room for work I guess.

PART ONE

I tried to vote for this wonderful man on BE this morning and I cocked it up somehow.

So for the record..

IF THIS BLOG WAS A PERSON IT WOULD RECEIVE THE MOTHER OF ALL TITTYFUCKS!!

PART TWO
Carlton in the semis!!!!! Carlton in the semis!!!! I was so sure they were going to lose it the fourth as they are wont to do. Look's like it might be a good year for footy.


PART THREE
Has anyone noticed the glaring error in the Tasmanian Ship - thing ad.
It says cheap fares are plane expensive and rants on about how if you include - airport parking and car hire the cost goes up to $633.00.
Airport parking AND car hire.
Idiots - these people earn more than me for such drivel. If anyone know this ad agency I would like to know so I can put a bid for their next ad which will be me standing in front of the plane with a gun to it nose and threatening death if I do not receive $100,000 in umarked bills immediately and that if you don't want this to happen to you plane - catch a ferry. Much more effective I believe.


there.. absolution complete. Have a nice day y'all