2.06.2006

Why booze is good for you





Only two weeks to go in my self imposed life of Booze Free Fun and the companion campaign, I Am a Non Smoker, continues. Some amazing revelations have come to light. The following thoughts have run through my head sometime in the last two weeks.

"Aha ha ha, I'm a brilliant very strong person with lots of willpower, I will not fail"

"Gosh, what am I going to do with my hands?"

"Fuck, this party is boring, why is this person drooling on me?"

"Wow, I had no idea drunk people could be so irrational"

"Mmmmmm, perhaps I should post about Australia's drinking problem?"

"Maybe I'll just stay in and read"



In good news though, I have kissed 5 kilos and a lungful of black tar goodbye. And, if I do say so myself, I'm on my way to becoming quite a hot bird.

Only two weeks to go friends. First round of Jagermeister is on me.