8.08.2005

The Domestic Goddess goes Bad

Example



A mixture of quiet domestic bliss and dirty rock and roll balanced my weekend and have left me fresh and ready for the fight.

Early drinks on Friday night led into a lovely bottle of bubbly at the MLI's house and a quick ham and cheese toastie. Heaven.
Then out for pool, drinks, dancing and 100 miles an hour yapping from yours truly with MLI, PIC and some of the extended work/friends crew.

The cab home cost $35.00 rather than $15.00 due to a certain amount of censored activity taking place in the back of the cab. Needless to say it was a most satisfactory interlude and I'm sure that we would have been the talk of the cabbie network that night. Stumbling through the door we ended the night with some wild abandoned sex.

Saturday after a late brekky and papers it was off to the MCG and we watched the Bullldogs charge forward with a thrilling victory. My team is Carlton but I'm happy to barrack for whatever underdog is going. Then home to hang out with the little ladies who arrive late Saturday afternoon.

On Sunday - cake baking! I donned my Domestic Goddess cap and made my first cake in close to 15 years. A total success I am happy to say. The afternoon was spent at the Museum and IMAX - $55.00! for a family of four. IMAX is a complete ripoff. Early dinner, watching the valiant cricket bogans of Australia hold back tears after the second test defeat by England, movies, making out..... bed.... sleep.