8.09.2005

#1 in an occasional series about work

In my job, 8 hours a day or more are officially spent raising awareness about our artists, CD's, DVDs and films.
Such rocket science type activities need to be completed in place of quiet and calm in order to fully get those creative juices pouring over my spinning tongue. Unfortunately, such luxuries are not mine to be had.

So in an effort to keep the juices flowing and the column inches growing I have surrounded myself with plenty of items of inspiration. Would you care to have a little sneak peek at what they are? Just one item at a time mind you, can't have learning the deep dark secrets of my mind all at once can I?

So today's item is

Example

$4.00 WATER DISPENSER! (used once)
I bought this on a recent trip to Sydney and dreamed it would bring me a better hydrated life. The problem is that the cup that it comes with is too small so I would need to fill it every time I needed a drink - time consuming and annoying. It also leaks sometimes.


BUT - I love it. It is cute, it is minature and it is NOT FOR HOT DRINKS.