7.08.2005

some facts

My musings this week;

I have not had an alcoholic drink in a week, Wow is this what it feels like?

If I can do aqua aerobics in pool FULL OF LOCAL FOOTBALLERS, I can do anything.

Gee, I look terrible in a bathing cap.

I'm just not narky enough am I? Goddamn why was I born so bloody cynicism free....

Footballer's Wives season 4 is really over the top, highly addictive and possibly threatening to my required eight hours sleep a night.

Some people are just too hot for words. read: Angelina, I'll have your baby.

Ooh, do you think that would make a cool tshirt?

I'm going to see Hot Snakes tonight - yay!!!

My hair looks fantastic at the moment, Christ I'm hot.

I can't believe I lost my Rough Trade tshirt, that is so unfair.

Hooray I'ved saved $200 I'm going CD shopping!

I bought my first piece of art, I feel all good inside.

Better pay for that then I guess?

How much am I going to get back in tax this year?

Where should I go on my holidays?

New couch or massage table?

hmmmmm..........


Have good weekend
No doubt after breaking my alcohol free streak Monday's post will be filled with much excitement.