6.24.2005

last night

So MLI and I went out to celebrate last night at Italy I.
What were we celebrating?
His new job
His settlement
My successful completion of a very important project.
Our continued hotness.

This was all toasted with a glass of Pol Roger

delicious.

For entree we had the calamari and a cold beer. I was really really nervous for some reason. It was like being on our first date and I felt all giggly and excited.

For main I had Fusilli with oven roasted tomatoes, aparagus, zucchini and olives with Meredith goats cheese - divine - the cheese was fucking heavenly.
MLI had the meatball special which he really enjoyed.

This was enjoyed with a 1998 Rockfords basketpressed Shiraz which is apparently one of the best wines in the country.

After that we went and had cocktails in a very private bar, got a bit sexy and had to rush on home.

We had such an excellent night, Im going to need to think of something very special to top that.

This post could have been a lot longer and a lot more detailed but I'm presenting to the sales conference in an hour and need to get focussed.

*UPDATE*
Sales conference went brilliantly and MLI must have had a good a night - 12 long stemmed red roses were sitting on my desk when I got back.