4.14.2005

Dinner and a show baby

Finally saw NLI after a few days separation. We went to the Nova and saw Maria Full Of Grace which I gave a 6 - 7. It was very hard to concentrate on the film though as I was most interested in other things. (Filthy minded readers, it is all true)
Before the film we had a spot of dinner down the road and Cracker rolled past and said hello.

While strolling down the street the NLI and I were discussing books. particularly The Count of Monte Cristo. I confessed that I had only read the abridged version. I went upstairs to get the choctops (vanilla for him, cherry ripe for me) and when I was finished NLI came back with copy of Cristo for me. How lovely is that?


Plans are shaping up for the Nick Cave gig - I think I'm going to splash out for room somewhere nice and make a night of it.