2.18.2005

Dimmey's

Last night the hunting season began

DIMMEYS LINGERIE AND FOUNDATION GARMENT SALE.
and it was payday

So after wolfing down some dinner I went down there, charged up to the max with visions of the perfect bra in my size waiting for me in a golden light.
These sales are mental, women pacing the aisles frantically pulling through racks muttering under their breath the mantra " 14C, 14C, I must find a 14C" Eyeing off the chick who got to the Love Kylie stuff first.

My highly developed hunting syle lies dormant most of the year because frankly shopping makes me feel slightly inadequate and if it ain't Chanel darling I would rather dress in rags. But the bra sales get me everytime.

And to my credit I got three very nice undergarments that enhance my natural assets a treat thankyou.