2.14.2005

sexy party et al

The weekend started off pretty slow for me with Firday night conssiting of Le Roi Danse on SBS and reading a book.

On Saturday night went to "Sexy Party" with Ong and Barclay and some other randoms. The place was packed to the rafters with cleavage and handlebars moustaches. Going Off. Wicked. So it was all going really well until my body clock ticked over into PMS at precisely 1.00am and I had some strange and confusing argument with Barclay.

I don't even know what I was angry with him about but it was something and I let him know with glare and he said what are you pissed off about I said I don't know, go away. So he did. Then I was chatting to 2 who had turned up earlier for awhile and eventually fell in again with the rhythm of the party.

Anyway ran into B again later on and said I was sorry and that we needed to sort it out because recently I had been getting some mixed messages. Although as it turns out one of those messages was not meant for me but was forwarded to me after being sent to someone else. That really pissed me off as he has said in the past that he doesn't like to be include on a group email. All people should be sensitive to what they say in text and email as the message is not always clear.
Any way we will see what happens I'm sure that it will all be cool in time. Goddamn hormones seriously getting to me this month.