10.07.2004

Ladycrackerland

Ladycrackerland

Hangover

Really the only way put this is that I have a terrible hangover today and an appetite that was only sated by a sausage roll with mustard and tomato sauce from the lunch van that comes at 10.30am. Couldn't face the soy and linseed today.

So how's everything with you?

Went to Babble saw my friends in a show - very funny 80's themed poetry night.
Cracker looked hilarious in his get up and seemed to really enjoy it!
I wish I had brought a camera with me.

Countdown to holiday - 18 days
I think the crackers might be glad to see the back of me for awhile. I haven't exactly been very generous with my soul lately and generally been very sorry for myself. The holiday will do me the world of good and hopefully I will come back a happier person and stop having tearies every ten minutes.