11.13.2006

Pouring

For it nevers rains does it?

I think this week has been one of the worst and for the sake a sook I shall list my woes below.


1. A raging eye infection. Words don't describe my grotesque visage.
2. A terrible head cold.
3. To put it quaintly, the painters are in and I'm having a complete renovation it seems.
4. MLI and I had one of the stormiest, ugliest and ultimately distressing arguments this weekend. Thankfully it has been resolved but I suspect it has left some psychic wounds.
5. My mother is due to have a bone scan to determine whether or not she has cancer.
6. My sister in law and her family are returning home for the states after some awful experiences with the American corporate environment.
7. An immediate family member is refusing to invite me to their wedding. Devastating news that has had me on the edge of tears for three days.

I'm going back to bed.