4.12.2005

Randomness.

Very boring night with lots of work rubbish to attend to at the last minute whcih meant that I was not able to attend Rockwiz with the very excellent Everbatim.
Did go and catch up with Barclay before his big trip north with Biatch and saw the best pair of shoes on EBAY that I will be buying as soon as possible.

Nothing else of note to report - the NLI has been away on a holiday and I didn't see him this weekend. That combined with the appalling result Carlton dished up on the weekend and my hangover from being a PR goddess on Thursday, Friday made for a very grumpy ladycracker, indeed.

I have discovered a new pleasure in my grumpiness though, On Saturday night I got through a stack of Mojo's and Q's from work and for each major restrospective article I put on my favourite CD by that artist, band, label.

Much fun.

I got Beck's new album this morning hmmm.... I'm not sure yet, will have to give it another couple of listens. I think Mutations is his best effort and Sea Change was a beautiful album also.