11.02.2004

last day in Byron

Felling very relaxed and ready to deal with the onslaught that is the Luhrmann/Howick Family

so what have I done..?
Lots of swimming and reading I only brought four books with me and I have finished them all only a week in - I will have to get a crossword book to keep me amused.
Went to the Kiva Day Spa yesterday - so lush! a beautiful balinese garden with outdoor spa, plunge pool and sauna and then off to have the most delicious facial of my life and a deep tissue massage - feel marvellous today and really recommend the Kiva Day Spa in Mullumbimby.

Have also been to see a tarot reader who told me that my true calling was with children and that I was a powerful person who required a time to withdraw and contemplate life before moving on to a very bright future - sounds great!

It has been bit strange being away from home and work for so long - especially since I know I won't be back there for awhile. I am having trouble connecting with the people in the hostel and I get the distinct feeling that some of the guest don't like me much - probably because I have kept to myself a bit.

Not too worry - off to do my laps and laze on the beach