The Zen of Kato
Seeing bands that were last popular in the 90's: a pros and cons analysis by Ladycracker.
1. Nash stills rocks the long hair with a certain amount of pizazz. He also looks rather good in a purple two piece velvet suit.
2. When I was chatting to the band later, the bassist mentioned that I was the only girl in the middle of a "sausage factory" which amused me. You take that as you will but remember - I am a married woman and happily so.
3. Mr Nash Kato very graciously offered to sing "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon" at a future wedding redux.
4. Nash Kato is good for the economy. The babysitters of Melbourne were well employed last night with just about everyone heading into the two kids and a mortgage territory and as a result rocking out in a BIG way.
5. To this end, I WAS THE YOUNGEST PERSON IN THE ROOM. I feel practically emo about that one.
1. The fact that I was the youngest person in the room is testament to what can be kindly referred to as a misspent youth and I really should be ashamed of myself.
2. They did not play Dropout. Gutted.
3. Tour tshirts people. Fucking work it out. Girl have breasts, bellies and backs. Design your shirts to fit them. We are not one size fits all.
4. Nash didn't wear the glasses. Another dream has ended.
5. Did I mention that they didn't play Dropout?
Have a good weekend all. Stay away from them sausage factories.