2.01.2005

Why Channel Nine need to reconsider their programming team

Yeah well as if I was going to be anythng except resting my poor head after Sunday.

I recoiled in horror as Larry Edmur, everyone's fave Australian version of the bionic man and that walking pair of tits Catrina Rowntree (is it my imagination but did she use to announce for JJJ's?) Introduced us to a great new show ( see franchise of UK or US terror) STARSTRUCK.

Holy cow, it is so bad, the judges esp Outback Jack need to say a bit more than - "oh you sounded just like them"

It reminds me of the bit in Live Forever where Jarvis "Marry me Ladycracker" Cocker was talking about how surreal it was to see people impersonating him on the UK version "Stars in the Their Eyes".
Jarvis darling I have to agree, it is the very first circle of existentialist hell and another example of the general decline on good Monday night telly.

Desperate Housewives looks like it might be ok though..