1.13.2005

When will the Nurofen kick in?

At a bit of a loss for words at the moment. My back is really hurting again and I feel like having a lie down.
One quick item of mention
Last night TC and I got on the Scrabble again like the pair of addicts that we are.

I truly do have life but Wednesday is Wednesday and I like to chill ok?

Anyhoo the sexiest newsreader in the world Anton from SBS Wold News at 9.30pm was putting us through the paces of the day's disasters - bushfires in South Australia killing 9, Tsunami ultimatums regarding troops in the region, landslides in So Cal, Mark Latham and the poor excuse for an organised party that we call Labor.

(I'm frightened about this).

So I'm watching all this, playing Scrabble with my best mate, in a nice home, with anything I really want at my fingertips PLUS SCORING 226 in game one and I thought to myself " Shut your complaining you painful existentialist crisis loving whinger, get a grip, your life is pretty damn good".

I'm sure this sense of peace will at least last til the weekend.
also see
  • THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THE WORD EXISTENTIALIST