1.07.2005

Moonlight Cinema

Went and saw Deep Blue at Moonlight last night with Barclay - freezing cold!

The movie was pretty good but I was disappointed that they didn't spend more time right at the bottom of the oceans among the ridges and freaky fish.We shot the shit with his housemate Rachel in the backyard. She is a painter working on project 100 Blue Men - a series of small canvas with the same image repeated with alteration. I've already put myself down for a set - so excited about that!
Speaking of art..

I have a question - Who owns the original painting of the dogs playing pool? (comments please people)

I summise that it is owned by Hugh Hefner, it hangs in the master bedroom at the Playboy Mansion and your intiation into Bunny world depends on your reaction to seeing this painting while Hugh gives you one.

See
  • WIDE WORLD OF DISNEY